I have once again found an unintended series link on my TV. Not sure which incompetent remote user is guilty. The contenders are:
1) The Girl (3 yrs old) most likely would have been done while using remote as a phone.
2) The Boy (9 months old),most likely would have been done with his mouth, or a vigorous pelvic thrust.
3) The Grandad (68 yrs), most likely would have been done while trying to change channel and refusing to give said remote to a more experienced user.
Regardless, I can safely say I will not be keeping “The News at 10” to catch up on at a later date.
I am Helen, although more commonly known as “Mum" or "Doc".
I have a couple of other roles along side of this.
- I’m a a wife, to another junior doctor (yawn) - who specialises in willies and wee.
- A daughter to a Yorkshire man and a Scottish lady, an undeniably great combo resulting an ability to be super frugal drunk.
- A sister to two older brothers therefore the victim of years of 'character building' experiences.
- A northerner who travelled down to the midlands for uni and never quite made it back. Yet.
- A friend, to some, for over 25 years, and still can’t shake them off; at this stage they know too much.
- An aunty to two boisterous nephews residing stateside, and a local niece.
- A daughter- and sister-in-law; having lacked sisters growing up I'm now lucky enough to have acquired 4.
- A neighbour to The Deputy, The General and their wives, amongst other retirees.
- A slimmer and a swimmer, albeit neither particularly successfully just now.
- A gardener, chef, cleaner, washing machine operator, carrier bag collector, and now after much persuasion (borderline bullying) and a 30 quid investment, a keen blogger!
View all posts by motherinthehouse